Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Monday, August 2, 2010

Flea Market Finds

Here's some of the treasures I picked up at the flea market last week....Everything in this 1st photo...except the lamp...was $1 each! Not all were found at the same booth either. I don't know why I got so lucky because that's never happened before. The lamp was under $10. I saw it before I walked into the booth, grabbed it and never set it down until it went in the car. Even the mirror was $1...the price tag is still on it....

I love the roses on the lamp! I've been looking for just the right old lamp to sit on a beautiful and very old table that was my mothers which sits between 2 neat old chairs that still have their original upolstery. I found them in Cody, WY a couple of years ago. Now the hard part...to find the right lampshade.

To me the acorn finial is worth what the lamp cost alone!


Love these old metal chairs. I like the look of this one well enough I'm not so sure I'll let the husband paint it.

Ahhh yes, another pully to add to the pullys that I've been collecting for years. I've never seen one like this. My husband says there was one in the old barn when we sold the old place...if I had known.....
This was the first thing I found and my husband offered to buy it for me...what a nice guy!







2 comments:

  1. I love all your finds and I can't believe you found them for $1 each,especially that fabulous hat!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lamp is beautiful. What a great find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!