Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Tuesday, October 19, 2010

White Wool Pumpkins

I made up a few white wool pumpkins last weekend for the mantle.
I sew then up, stuff them and tea stain them.

I picked up the white mice plate at an antique sale this spring... I tend to go for the unusual things and this just caught my eye...works well for Halloween although it stays on the mantle all year.
A few more white wool pumpkins and a few dried maple leaves.
The vintage glass pumpkin candle that my mom always had out for Halloween when I was a kid, she was pretty big on decorating for the season.
My wool applique "Pumpkins in a Row" that was featured in Create & Decorate Holiday 2010 magazine.


Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up with Faded Charm and White Wednesday


3 comments:

  1. Sweet lil' punkins! Love 'em!
    *´¨)
    ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
    (¸.*´ (¸.*´* LORI LYNN *

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white pumpkins are great-wish I was talented enough to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute pumpkins. I need to try and sew some...someday...eventually...maybe?? lol
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!