Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Friday, April 20, 2012

Bachman's Spring Idea House

  It's about time I showed you a few pictures from the Bachman's Spring Idea House.
I went with my girlfriend about 2 weeks ago and just finally found the time to get these out of my camera. 


I think peonies are one of my favorite flowers and theirs were about perfect...


A lovely table setting...


More peonies...


I enjoyed this old table filled with plants and old books...


I think my favorite room was the kitchen with this neat wood piece above the stove and there's my mom's old mixer!


The wire baskets hanging in front of the window was fun...
to the right and the left of the sink are old scoops holding a pump bottle of soap...


The old farm sink and check out the doors...the old newspaper...


This little cubby was fun but I got a kick out of the old rug beater used as an apron hanger...


On the enclosed front porch was this peat pot garland. Using a string of Christmas lights, they made holes in the bottom of the peat pots and inserted the light bulb. A few pots had decorative holes punched in near the rims.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love your photos, Faye! I'm posting about it now, too...it's fun to see the different things we took photos of...you have things I didn't notice lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour Faye ~ great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that old sink and those baskets above .. how awesome !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!