Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

 Okay, I am still bogged down with too much happening in my life...all good stuff...but a lot of new stuff. (Eventually I'll post about it). Just a few minutes ago I went through my small stash of Valentine cards and pulled a few to post.
I found about 5 large zip lock bags of vintage cards at the Oronoco Gold Rush days last August for $1 a bag! I found one card that had a woman's face hand painted on silk and in perfect condition, I've never seen that before.
So here are a few older Valentine cards that I thought were the best out of the bunch.

Wishing you and yours a Happy Valentines Day!



7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Faye!
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! $1 a bag, that's a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a real SCORE on the Valentine's!
    They make me smile!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vintage cards! They were fun to see! Glad you are overwhelmed with GOOD things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those old Vintage Valentines- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Faye!
    Love your little ol' cards, so sweet!
    Hope all is well!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, aren’t they just cute? The way they were designed is truly perfect for Valentine’s Day. The design looks simple and intricate at the same time, giving you an extra feeling of coziness and warmth. It looks alive and bubbly with a hint of sweetness. I would love to receive something like this!

    Sharonda Head

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!